Sasusaku - Under the same sky

IL ROMANZO!!!, Sakura hiden

« Older   Newer »
sae
view post Posted on 27/1/2015, 18:38     +1   -1

Su tumblr c'era questa notizia..BOMBA :fire:

Ve la trascrivo:

"Sakura Hiden hints that the result of Sakura’s feelings will be revealed”
Apparently this novel will be about how sasuke fell in love with sakura.

Quindi nel mese di Luglio avremo questo capolavoro!!!! :wub:

Edited by Sarada Uchiha - 21/7/2015, 18:19

Mikoto_chan14
view post Posted on 28/1/2015, 20:04     +1   -1

Waaaaa non vedo l'oraaa!!! Finalmente saranno scongiurate tutte le cavolate che si inventano gli haters! :)

Inviato tramite ForumFree App

sae
view post Posted on 28/1/2015, 21:51     +1   -1

esattamente! sono stra curiosa! cosa sarà accaduto?

Mikoto_chan14
view post Posted on 29/1/2015, 18:03     +1   +1   -1

Mi sa che ci toccherà aspettare
L'altro giorno rivedendo un'immagine di Sarada ho notato che ha la stessa fronte spaziosa della madre... cari haters, 0-100 per noi SasuSaku ^_^

mary Uchiha1
view post Posted on 1/2/2015, 17:35     +1   -1

Un romanzo Sasusaku ? O mio ddio !!! Non vedo l'ora !!

Serendipity7
view post Posted on 20/2/2015, 15:06     +1   -1

Ciao ragazze! Si comincia a dire che il romanzo di Sakura sia stato anticipato ad aprile anziché luglio, ma prendete la notizia con le pinze, io personalmente non ci voglio sperare nemmeno ahahah

Serendipity7
view post Posted on 20/3/2015, 09:55     +1   +1   -1

Sono uscite le prime notizie su Sakura Hiden, ma non ho ancora trovato traduzioni in giro... Ho letto solo che è ambientato dopo The Last.
Cioè: 699 --> Kakashi Hiden --> Shikamaru Hiden --> The Last --> Sakura Hiden.

Be', credo che la seconda immagine lasci qualche speranza che ci sia il SasuSaku di mezzo... sono pronta!

mary Uchiha1
view post Posted on 25/3/2015, 15:05     +1   -1

Io credo che sará meraviglioso e di sicuro parlerà di Sasusaku i totili dei capitoli lo fanno capire bene xD

Erza Scarlet Titania
view post Posted on 25/3/2015, 22:54     +1   +1   -1

Gente ho trovato la traduzione in inglese :clapclap: xD
I remember everything. The things that Sasuke-kun had said (to me).
―― You’re annoying.
At that time, I was shocked.
But at that time, it didn’t go well for me. In front of Sasuke-kun, (I was) somehow (getting) carried away, even saying things that I didn’t need to be saying. Because of that, (I was) annoying.
Yeah, it is a natural (response).
――As I thought, you are annoying.
That was when Sasuke-kun left the village.
Even this time, I was shocked. But afterwards, Sasuke-kun continued (to speak).
――Sakura…
――Thank you…
I was immensely saved (by what he had said). (It was with) a single word: 「Thank you」. Afterwards, Sasuke-kun left the village. The days continued, and we weren’t able to meet. But because I had that single word, 「Thank you」, I was able to believe in Sasuke-kun.
(It was a) great battle…Well, (even in) such terms like ‘great’, it was so indescribable in words.
The battle happened to the extent that this world was destroyed. Sasuke-kun had returned there.
And then, when the battle ended, Sasuke-kun left on his journey.
(I had said) ‘What if…I…said that I want to accompany you on that journey, Sasuke-kun’ . (He responded):
――You have nothing to do with my sins.
Although.
(You) still continued (to speak to me) afterwards.
――Until next time
――Thank you
He had (tapped my) forehead.
‘Until next time’. ‘Thank you’. I often repeated (those words) within my chest. Even (with the) sensation of that ‘tap’.
From beginning at 「You’re annoying」 to coming as far as 「Until next time」. When I think (about that progression), somehow my heart becomes warm.
Sasuke-kun, where are you right now?
Sasuke-kun――
Now, I’m――

Oggi è uscita anche la Sinossi del capitolo (che comprenderà 250 pagine)

mary Uchiha5
view post Posted on 26/3/2015, 14:45     +1   -1

o mio ddio cosa sta per dire sakura ???? voglio sapere !!!

Serendipity7
view post Posted on 26/3/2015, 15:13     +1   -1

Che bello, spero davvero che questa volta tratti del SasuSaku... appunto, il prologo fa davvero ben sperare... mi auguro che torni Sasuke, anche se c'è qualcosa che non capisco, ovvero: Dicono che Sakura Hiden è ambientato dopo The Last ma prima del matrimonio di Naruto...
Però al matrimonio di Naruto Sasuke non si vede, quindi non ho capito bene le dinamiche...
spero comunque che appaia nel romanzo :)

Erza Scarlet Titania
view post Posted on 26/3/2015, 21:46     +1   -1

La sinossi della Novel dice questo:

After the end of the Fourth Shinobi World War, Sasuke Uchiha left the village approximately two years ago. As a medical ninja, Sakura Haruno founded "The Children's Clinic." She had matured as someone whose presence was acknowledged as superior by the village. At an unexpected moment, Sasuke's appearance came to mind...Now perusing through Sakura's love picture scroll.
:rolleyes: Quindi 2 anni dopo la fine della guerra (povera Sakura :unsure: quanto ha dovuto aspettare) e quindi forse appena dopo il matrimonio di Naruto.

Ho trovato anche questo, dovrebbe essere una sorta di prologo? Non saprei :huh:

Until next time. The man who left behind (those words) began a journey. Time has elapsed since Otsutsuki Toneri’s attack: the season is now springtime. As an excellent medical ninja of Konohagakure Village, and in order to open a path for new medical treatments, she was being pressed by exhausting work. Everyday was busy and peaceful. On the other hand, while supporting the love of her friends, (Sakura) hasn’t confided the thoughts/feelings that were hidden in her chest… Sakura grumbles. ‘How long will I be waiting….’At that moment, a crawling darkness attacks Sakura and Konoha Village…!? As a medical ninja, she is someone who endures those thoughts/feelings.

Spero di esservi stata utile :lol:

Mikoto_chan14
view post Posted on 26/3/2015, 22:24     +1   -1

Ragazze a me sembra trooooppo SasuSaku :lol: :wub:
Oramai manca poco, pregherò tutti i Kamiiii :P
Comunque Sakura è bellissima come è disegnataa ora, è molto affascinante e misteriosa...
Sapete se arriverà mai in Italia?

Erza Scarlet Titania
view post Posted on 26/3/2015, 23:26     +1   -1

Dovrebbe uscire il 4 Aprile quindi spero lo traducano il giorno stesso :wub:

mary Uchiha5
view post Posted on 27/3/2015, 07:56     +1   -1

grazie mille Erza !! comunque non vedo l'ora santo cielo il romanzo di Sakura sarà pieno di sasusaku !!un sogno che si avvera !

140 replies since 27/1/2015, 18:38   8368 views